Because it empowers you to make better decisions.
Top manufacturers choose VersaCall because our systems empower them to replace production downtime with productive time.
How is this accomplished? VersaCall systems allow manufacturers to visualize, measure and time their production, allowing them to make the smart decisions to improve it.
What results can you expect?
Our customers’ results speak for themselves:
Annual Cost Savings Per Year
Reduction in Downtime
Increase in Output
Customized to Fit Your Manufacturing Process
VersaCall systems are modular and can be implemented to meet your immediate needs, and then can be modified and scaled as your operation evolves. Our support team will work with you to seamlessly implement VersaCall into your unique production process and update the system as your needs evolve.
What will this look like in your factory?
That depends on your needs. The system is modular so you can start small and add capabilities as you see fit to eventually look similar to this.
- Your workstation or machine will have an immediate communication feature allowing the operator to call for support. For example to a supervisor or material personnel
- The system works with or without Andon lights or sirens
- A call request starts a timer, hence encouraging fast response
- The communication capabilities will work on your existing infrastructure such as texting, two-way radio etc.
- The system can be programmed to call specific individuals or groups and with the selected escalation in the case of slow response
- The operator can also send specific information such as requesting a set of part numbers. That saves the material personnel from making an extra trip
Real Time Dashboards
- When you visualize it, you improve it
- See status at all connected manual workstations and machines on a single screen
- Find out how your factory performs at any time from authorized computer or mobile device anywhere
- Drill down to individual issues or machines for detailed information
- All relevant data is stored for easy retrieval
- Reports help identify root causes and allows for proactive improvements. Fix the problem before it occurs
Customized For You
- Data can give you insight. Too much data, wrong data, slow data, data given to the wrong people is noise and distractions.
- We customize the standard productivity tools to make them work for you in your unique environment.
- The system works for both manual workstations as well as automatic machines
- You can direct our engineers to modify our systems to your needs, up front and every year. Because your needs change over time.
Simple = Smooth Factory Implementation
- If VersaCall were a doctor, our approach would have been called non-invasive treatment.
- Easy to understand from operators to plant managers.
- The system works with, not against, humans’ natural instinct in wanting to do well, in paying attention when things become visible, and improving when performance is measured.
Self-contained software and hardware system.
The IIoT Starter Kit
The VersaCall system allows you a unique opportunity for IT and OT to learn to work together in a low risk environment. They will quickly see the success of this cooperation, and you will be well positioned to take on the larger IIoT projects.
- Industry 4.0, smart factory, IIoT is revolutionary. At the end of this journey factories should experience fantastic improvements in productivity, quality, delivery times, traceability and more. In the mean-time there may be some pain, particularly related to the impact on people in your factory.
- The VersaCall system may be your first few steps climbing this latter. At any point in time we can communicate with any other IIoT or factory system that you may have.
- The VersaCall system can act as a low risk entry point to IIoT where you can move up the learning curve before you invest serious money with serious impact on your operation. Perhaps the best example illustrating this point is the IT versus OT (Operational Technology) cooperation. IT is tasked with keeping data safe and free from hacking, ransomware, viruses etc., and hence IT people tend to be risk averse. OT people like to live on the cutting edge of technologies and transition to the smart factory quickly. Yet their data needs to run on the IT infrastructure.